If you have never logged into this Salesforce instance:
- You should have received an email invitation to log in for the first time. Click the link in the email.
- Follow the prompts to set a password and choose a security question. The best passwords contain a mix of upper and lower case letters, numbers, and symbols. Your security question serves as an alternative method of authenticating your user if you forget your password. This step will complete your user activation and grant you full access to AIM.
- Going forward, use your assigned username and password to log in.
If you have logged in to this Salesforce instance before:
- Navigate to https://login.salesforce.com.
- Enter your username that has been previously set up (this may or may not be your email address).
- Enter your password.
- If you cannot remember your password, click on the Forgot Your Password? link. You will be prompted to enter your username, and a reset email will be sent to the email address associated with your user.
- If you cannot remember both your username and password, contact Altvia Support. We will be able to provide your username and send you a link to reset your password.