The Setup link in AIM is where an admin user can manage the technical configuration of AIM.
- Click on the Setup link in the top right-hand corner of the home screen. If you do not see "Setup" in the upper right, click on the dropdown next to your name and find Setup within the list.
- Once you are within the setup menu, you can use the global search bar at the top to filter the options below, or navigate to your option via the menu structure.
- The Administer and Build sections will house the majority of the options you will need to adjust technical configurations.
- The Administer section allows you to view user lists, login history, storage, and number of licenses.
- The Build section is where you are able to add fields, update picklist values, and modify page layouts.